The most popular alternative is Wget, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to cURL so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting cURL alternatives are aria2 (Free, Open Source), HTTPie (Free, Open Source), Transmit (Paid) and lftp (Free, Open Source).
- kurly is a tool to transfer data from a HTTP(S) server, similar to curl.
- Free FTP is a simplified, intuitive, and best of all free FTP client!
- Port of aria2 for Android with builtin front-end (aria2-webui). Allows Android users to starts, configures and controls aria2 BitTorrent client via user-friendly graphical interface.
- Guzzle is a PHP HTTP client that makes it easy to send HTTP requests and trivial to integrate with web services.
- AbsoluteTelnet / SSH is a secure flexible terminal client with rock-solid emulations that is suitable for developers, administrators, or deployment across the enterprise.
- Use Git to track changes and upload only the changed files with FTP.
- A lightweight,...
- A Simple Windows application to help developers debug REST based services.