CSGO Server Launcher Alternatives
Pterodactyl is the free game server management panel designed by users, for users. Featuring support for Vanilla Minecraft, Spigot, Source Dedicated Servers, BungeeCord, and many more.
- - Pterodactyl is the most popular Web-based, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to CSGO Server Launcher.
- - Pterodactyl is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CSGO Server Launcher.
PufferPanel is an open source game server management panel designed for both small networks and game server providers. PufferPanel supports Minecraft, Spigot, Sponge, Source Dedicated Servers, BungeeCord, PocketMine and much more.
The best open source software for game server management on Windows platform. Using .NET Framework 4.7.2.
- - WindowsGSM is the most popular Windows alternative to CSGO Server Launcher.
Easy-Wi is a Webinterface and CMS perfect for everyone in need of a professional server management and online presence. It was designed and built to automate and ease the daily tasks. Easy-Wi is backed by a great customer support.
OGP is a game server control panel. It uses a web interface (PHP/MySQL) that controls an agent (Perl) running on the servers hosting your games. It is used to start/stop/monitor game server instances. More features like a config file editor are coming soon.
With it’s flexible design and powerful features TCAdmin© was designed from the ground up to help today’s Game Service Provider save time and money, while allowing end users complete control over their servers.
- - TCAdmin is the most popular commercial alternative to CSGO Server Launcher.
Bright Game Panel is a free and open source game server control panel. "BGPanel" utilizes many standard technologies available on many shared hosting platforms which gives all communities the ability to remotely control their game servers.
Bright Game Panel FeaturesDiscontinued
Last working version is from 2013-11-24. See https://sourceforge.net/projects/brightgamepanel/files/
GameCP: game & voice server hosting control panel - create, manage and control game, voice or radio servers. Linux, Windows & FreeBSD CompatibilityDiscontinued
Is EOL. Runs on php 5.4 which is no longer secure and available to modern OS.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo20 Application Management Panel (AMP) alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
AMP is an easy to install, self-hosted, web-based management panel for game servers. It supports dozens of applications including Minecraft, CS:GO, Rust, 7 Days to Die, Starbound, Factorio and many more. Supports both Windows and Linux.
Application Management Panel (AMP) Features
Call of Duty Utility for players and admin. This freeware allows you to:
- keep an eye on your favorite CoD and UO servers
- admin servers when you have rcon password (change password, map, gametype, define rotation, kick,...)
- find a player with its name or a part of it -.
- - iClanASC is the most popular Mac alternative to CSGO Server Launcher.