Crust CRM is a 100% free and open-source CRM. It's fully featured and includes rich dashboards, automation rules (workflows), collaborative team messaging and much ...
- Free • Open Source
- CRM System
- Email Marketing Service
- Team Collaboration Tool
- Android Tablet
What is Crust CRM?
The free and open-source Crust CRM is a highly flexible, scalable, and secure open source Customer Relationship Management solution, with a seamlessly integrated enterprise messaging workspace, with a powerful Identity and Access Management system.
Crust CRM features:
- Leads, Accounts & Contacts, Opportunities, Emails, Quotes, Products, Price books, Campaigns, Cases, Contracts, Events, Tasks and Notes
- Crust Enterprise Messaging: a complete enterprise messaging workspace for teams to collaborate securely and effectively, which integrates seamlessly with the CRM.
- Crust Unify: A responsive workspace which allows your business to extend and manage third party web applications from within Crust, much like one can do in Microsoft Office365 or Google G Suite.
- CRM Module builder & drag-and-drop pages & dashboards builder with Crust Low-Code
- CRM Sales force automation / workflows
- CRM Dashboards and charts (with charts editor)
Crust CRM Screenshots
Crust CRM Features
Crust CRM information
- 86 Stars
- 21 Forks
- 12 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
- File Manager
- Email Marketing
- Group Chat
- Case Management
Recent user activities on Crust CRM
- samsklar added Crust CRM as alternative(s) to Barracuda.io
- banfa_studio liked Crust CRMbs
- konze added Crust CRM as alternative(s) to KONDESK
The low code platform is really powerful. Unlike mentioned in a different review, it is completely open source. You only pay if you want support. If you want free and open source Corteza (the community version) is recommended :)
By far the most complete alternative to Salesforce
It may have been a CRM in the past when the original entry was submitted to AlternativeTo.net but as of 10th August, 2022, this is something entirely different -- it's an Ireland company named PlanetCrust who are offering a chargeable but open-source Low Code platform for developing applications on your own. Meaning you'd need to make your own CRM if you wanted one.
I'm unable to submit the correction since I already submitted the URL change just now and am disallowed another submission until my previous one gets approved by some moderator. Hence leaving this review / comment.
Very nice looking CRM. Records, lists and dashboards load extremely fast. Customizing is easy.
Car crash. Dual licensing model. Fully functional version is proprietary. Not open source. Give this another 5 years and it could be a contender. Today, it's not. Huge functional gaps. Too much that doesn't work. Too many bugs. No community. Poor leadership. Complex deployment. Ill thought through and executed.