Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based, with additional offline features enabled by desktop applications for macOS and Windows. The Figma Mirror companion apps for Android and iOS allow viewing Figma prototypes in real-time on mobile...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Figma is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & SaaS alternative to Creo.
- - Figma is the most popular free alternative to Creo.
- Support for LayersFigma supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Design handoffView and share snippets of generated code and design specs from your design in Figma
- Auto LayoutFigma supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsFigma can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Embedded commentsUsers can leave comments that will appear within Figma
- Create UI ComponentsFigma allows you to create and define groups of reusable UI elements/materials across your design.
- Dark ModeFigma supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Transitions EffectsFigma allows you to apply transition effects between two different scenes/pages using pre-loaded or custom animated transitions.
Design beautiful web and mobile web applications without writing any code. Bubble's drag and drop builder gives you total freedom, letting you build pixel-perfect designs. Bring your site to life with responsive layouts and animations.Suggest and vote on features
Adalo is an intuitive and powerful app building platform. A simple drag & drop designer guides you through the process of app creation with no coding involved.Suggest and vote on features
Pixso is the best collaboration tool that enables you to make great products as a team. You can prototype, design, and deliver code with Pixso.Suggest and vote on features
Advanced UI Design & Prototyping.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Antetype is the most popular iPhone alternative to Creo.
The app is still available for free, but it is no longer maintained. https://www.antetype.com/end-of-antetype/
Webase is a no-code development platform that lets you build apps your way create and customize applications without writing any code.Suggest and vote on features
Bravo Studio is a platform that allows designers to own the entire digital product creation workflow from idea to ready-to-publish native apps without any coding knowledge.Bravo Studio has no features, suggest some!
A design tool to draw user interfaces, create interactive prototypes and make animations.
Drama has no features, suggest some!
- - Drama is the most popular iPad alternative to Creo.
- - Drama is the most popular commercial alternative to Creo.
Creator is a drag-&-drop prototyping tool for creating great apps using Ionic Framework.
Ionic Creator has no features, suggest some!
- - Ionic Creator is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Creo.
MVP Now is a no-code tool that helps startups build apps without a single line of code in no time.Suggest and vote on features
MVP Now Features
- No Coding RequiredMVP Now can be used without an coding or programming skills.
The website is unavailable.
Fluid UI is the fastest mobile app prototyping tool available. Design and test your low and high fidelity app mockups on a mobile device with ease. Simple and UX oriented, this UI tool helps unlock creativity and will save your team time and money while gathering app...Suggest and vote on features
Fluid UI Features