Code Page Converter - Convert HTML/Text files to different encoding formats e.g. ANSI to UTF-8 or Unicode. Convert multiple files with 1 click. Works with all encodings.
- - CpConverter is the most popular Windows alternative to CONVERTCP.
- - CpConverter is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to CONVERTCP.
Kreative Recode is a utility for converting text files between different text encodings and performing various transformations on text files or any arbitrary piece of text.
- - Kreative Recode is the most popular Mac alternative to CONVERTCP.
Kreative Recode Features
ConvertZ is a program to convert Chinese/Japanese codes.This program allows you to convert between big5, gbk, hz, shift-jis, jis, euc-jp, unicode big-endian, unicode little-endian and utf-8 encodings.You will be able to perform the conversion from plain text, HTML files or...
The official website is no longer available, but you can still download last version, v8.02, released on Jun 29, 2006, from Wayback Machine.
UTFCast is a tool that lets you batch convert all text files to Unicode with just a click of your mouse. You can use it to convert a directory full of text files to an output directory, while maintaining the directory structure of the original files.
Convert multiple files between more than 100 text encodings and binary formats: Unicode, ANSI, Latin, Cyrillic, ASCII, UTF8, ISO, OEM, Mac, Base-64, Bin-Hex, Quoted-Printable. Features automatic encoding detection, Big Endian support, and more!.
- - Batch Encoding Converter is the most popular commercial alternative to CONVERTCP.
Uni2Me is an Universal code converter.
- batch file conversion (selected files or all files in whole directory)
- capable of converting plain text file among Ansi/unicode/utf-8 encodings. *refer to table below for a list of supported encodings.
- auto-update charset.
The official website is no longer available, but you can still download last version from Wayback Machine.