What is Uni2Me?
Uni2Me is an Universal code converter.
- batch file conversion (selected files or all files in whole directory)
- capable of converting plain text file among Ansi/unicode/utf-8 encodings. *refer to table below for a list of supported encodings.
- auto-update charset in meta tag (html files only)
- preview source document and converted result before actual conversion.
- restore html unicode notation to readable character whenever it is available in the encoding specified. (html files only)
- convert character to html unicode notation whenever it is not mappable to specified encoding. (html files only)
- support unicode filename
Show full description ▾
The official website is no longer available, but you can still download last version from Wayback Machine.
Features Suggest and vote on features