The most popular alternative is Nolt. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Marker or Heartcount. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to Commenty so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Commenty alternatives are Usersnap (Paid), Timeline.io (Freemium), zipBoard (Free Personal) and Userback (Freemium).
- Nolt is a platform that enables anyone to collect crowdsourced feedback from customers, employees, friends or any group that can provide the feedback you need.
- Never ask for a screenshot again.Usersnap is the #1 feedback and bug tracking tool for every web project.
- Create and annotate visual bug reporting tickets in Jira in seconds. Marker.io will add the technical metadata and console logs for you, so your developers can recreate and resolve your tickets faster. Report, recreate and resolve!.
- Are you done with boring surveys that eat up all of your time, and then no one acts on the results?
- Enable asynchronous feedback for all of your projects. Let your clients click and comment, so you can see exactly what they want changed, reducing confusion & saving time.
- Annotate web pages and e-learning courses and assign bugs. Visual Collaboration tool for web development and e-learning teams. 1 project always free.
- Build better products and create better customer experiences through visual feedback.
- Morris makes team and client web feedback simple by creating a data-driven tasks for straightforward communication. Why complicate the process? Simple feedback should be, well...simple.
- Pastel is the easiest, and fastest way for web designers, developers, and agencies to collect feedback on the websites they're building.
- What if you could just click and add feedback, change content or styling on the website you just created so you don’t have to have a call to explain every small change?.