wizdom.ai (formerly colwiz) is a free and comprehensive research management software for researchers, academics and students. With the wizdom.ai android app, you can search, add and manage publications in your wizdom.ai library on the go. Sync instantly across wizdom.ai desktop and web, and cite them in your next paper!
• Determine the emerging hot spots and research trends around the world in your field
• Identify researchers and institutions at the forefront of your research area for collaboration
• Analyse the grant trends in your research area to identify potential funders for your project
• Visualise your personal research graph of publications, citations and grants in the context of global emerging trends Coming Soon
• Analyse your library of articles to find key papers and cite with AI powered citation recommender... More Info »
Search and Add Publications
• Search and add publications on the go, from Google Scholar, PubMed, arXiv – and many other scholarly databases.
• Scan ISBN bar codes to quickly add books to your wizdom.ai library.
Research and collaborate on the go
• Instantly access all your research articles and attached files in your wizdom.ai library and drive.
• Have shared articles and discussions for your research at your fingertips in wizdom.ai groups.
• Read abstracts, view keywords and have quick publication links ready for your research.
• Message your latest ideas or share interesting research findings with your colleagues instantly.
Sync across the Desktop and Web Library
• Sync your research articles and PDF files with the wizdom.ai Desktop and Web Library when connected to the internet.
• Refer to publications in your next research paper using one of over 7000 auto formatted citation styles with the wizdom.ai citation plugins.
Links to official wizdom.ai sites
Official Website Facebook
One time purchase (perpetual license)
No features added
Add a feature
Education & Reference
bibliographic bibliography bibliography-generator citation citations document-organizing latex library pdf reference reference-management reference-manager research