Code Collaborator Alternatives
Code Collaborator is described as 'Learn more about CodeCollaborator, the industry's first code review tool. Download this lightweight yet robust tool and try it free'. There are five alternatives to Code Collaborator for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, the Web and Self-Hosted solutions. The best alternative is Upsource, which is free. Other great apps like Code Collaborator are Review Board (Free, Open Source), Crucible (Paid), Review Assistant (Paid) and LightReview (Free).
- 5 alternatives
- Whether you're looking for a code review tool, insight into your projects' history, or a place to collaborate or expand your developer expertise – Upsource has got you...No screenshots yet
- Docker Swarm
- Review Board is a web-based collaborative code review tool, available as free software under the MIT License. Review Board can be installed on any server running Apache or lighttpd and is free for both personal and commercial use.
- Free • Open Source
- Atlassian Crucible takes the pain out of code review. Find bugs and improve code quality through peer code review from JIRA or your workflow.No screenshots yet
- Review Assistant is a code review plugin for Visual Studio. The code review tool allows creating review requests and responding to them without leaving Visual Studio.
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Simple, but powerful code review system for small teams.