Clinical Archivist Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GNU Health, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Clinical Archivist so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Clinical Archivist alternatives are OpenMRS (Free, Open Source), Climedo Health (Paid), ClinicMED (Free, Open Source) and Castor EDC (Freemium).
- GNU Health is a Free/Libre project for health practitioners, health institutions and governments.
- OpenMRS is a community-developed, open source, enterprise electronic medical record system platform.
- EDC solution for simple, secure, and cost-efficient clinical data capture for the validation and Post-Market Surveillance (PMS / PMCF) of medical devices in line with the EU MDR. Features: ePRO, eCOA, eDiaries, eSurveys and more. Made in Germany.
- Clinic MED, an open source application for Professional Clinic Management licensed under GPL
EMR - Eletronic Medical Record
- Castor offers you a user-friendly and fully featured application for electronic data collection. It's developed by researchers for researchers and will definitely meet your needs.
- Halfpenny Technologies is a leading provider of secure, scalable, cloud-based, vendor-neutral, clinical data exchange platforms.
- Easy Electronic Visit Verification.