Clam AntiVirus Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to Clam AntiVirus for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is ESET NOD32 Antivirus. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try ClamTk or COMODO Antivirus. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Clam AntiVirus and 12 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Clam AntiVirus are Imunify360 (Paid), Dr.Web Anti-virus (Paid), Linux Malware Detect (Free) and VT4Browsers (Free).
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus is an innovative host-based intrusion prevention system that offers a comprehensive scanning solution.
- ClamTk is a graphical front-end for ClamAV, an open source antivirus engine for detecting trojans, viruses, malware & other malicious threats.
- Comodo Antivirus eliminates viruses, spyware, and other malware from desktops and networks. Obliterate viruses and malware without hogging your PCs resources:
- Imunify360 is automated security solution, powered by AI, will protect it from infections, maintain secure kernels, and keep you in the know with relevant information.
- Dr.Web Anti-virus is an efficient tool for constant monitoring of system health that blocks attempts of viruses, Trojans, mail worms, spyware and other malicious programs to get...
- Linux Malware Detect (LMD) is a malware scanner for Linux released under the GNU GPLv2 license, that is designed around the threats faced in shared hosted environments.
- With VT4Browsers you will be able to use VirusTotal to analyze urls and files automatically. You can change the extension's behavior at any time.
- Integrated malware scanner for cPanel/WHM servers with intelligent scanner engine able to detect malwares which other scanner easily miss.
This is the only scanner with cPanel interface which allows cpanel users can scan their account themselves.
- More than 4.000.000 of known virus and an Advanced Code Analysis Engine allows Pyxsoft Anti Malware to have the maximum detection rate in the market.
- cPGuard is an essential security addon for web hosting servers to help administrators to fight against malware threats and injections. We have carefully crafted each of its components to make sure that the system will be useful and affordable to all.