The most popular alternative is Google Maps, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 29 alternatives to Citymapper so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Citymapper alternatives are OsmAnd (Freemium, Open Source), Apple Maps (Free), Transit (Free) and Moovit (Free).
- TripGo is an award winning city trip planner app that helps you travel smarter.
- Scout is the only app that lets you chat, plan Meet Ups, share your ETA and get turn-by-turn GPS voice directions.
- Find inspiration for your next adventures and track your trips with Velotton
- Discover new places
- Use offline maps and guides
- Track you rides and trips
- Share trips.
- Doko Maps is a social networking service that enables you to explore, discover places shared by other members.
- Free powerful professional GPS navigation system with high quality offline maps. It is an Android GPS app that lets you find places as fast as possible whether you have an Internet connection or not by using offline maps, so you avoid phone charges.
- OSM-based worldwide map API and public map portal. Multi-profile directions, mapmatching, geocoding, map tiles - with easy integration, on reasonable prices.
- More than just a tube map. Discover places, events and social feeds all across London using the tube map like never before! Download the free app on iOS and Android or visit the web app.
- Universal Maps Downloader is a tool that help you to get small tile images from online maps.
- Search addresses, places, compare itineraries, prepare your moves anywhere in France.