Circuit Solver Alternatives
Fritzing is a very-very handy a tool, very complex but very simple to use, to design circuits, as well as so called "layouts", be it PCB or stripboard or breadboard.
- - Fritzing is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Circuit Solver.
- - Fritzing is the most popular Open Source & commercial alternative to Circuit Solver.
- - Circuit JS is the most popular Web-based alternative to Circuit Solver.
- - Circuit JS is the most popular free alternative to Circuit Solver.
Design and simulate electronic circuits! All joking aside, this time you will understand how electronic circuits work. "I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv "A fully realized circuit simulator" - EDA360 Insider Build any circuit, tap play button, a.
- - Everycircuit is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Circuit Solver.
VoltSim is an interactive realtime circuit simulator. It has digital and analog components and even Integrated Circuits. It is the perfect companion to students, hobbyists, and engineers.
- - VoltSim is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Circuit Solver.
Circuit Solver is an electronic circuit simulator. You drag your electrical components and place them on one at a time. You hook up some sources and you place some meters to read the values.
ECStudio is a set of powerful tools used for building electronic circuits, SPICE simulation, and calculation of circuits. These tools are complemented by the information center containing resources, connector pinouts and short (20 pages) interactive book explaining basic...