The most popular alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Chromium so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Chromium alternatives are Google Chrome (Free), Brave (Free, Open Source), Vivaldi (Free) and Opera (Free).
- Kinza is a Japanese original web browser, which has been developed using the Chromium source code as with Google Chrome.
- Enhanced version of the stock browser. Featuring:• All basic browser features• Auto-hiding controls• Import/export bookmarks from/to SD card• Disable search suggestions
- Sandcat Browser 5 brings unique features that are useful for pen-testers and web developers.
- Epic is a more secure and private chromium-based web browser from India.Built-in Antivirus Scanner: Scan downloads automatically. Scan your system manually. Free.
- Fast and free web browser that respects user privacy. 100% European, with a built-in VPN and ad blocker. Protect your data and privacy with UR.
- Rekonq is a web browser for KDE based on WebKit. It first focuses on being a light, fast & clean way to access to net.
- Maxthon’s Nitro Web Browser is the newest addition to Maxthon’s family of high-performance web browsers.
- A web browser for Android, based on Mozilla's Fenix version of Firefox, GeckoView and Mozilla Android Components.
- Dooble is a new Open Source Web browser that focuses on compactness, security, and stability. Dooble is the only Web browser that encodes a user's browsing information.
- Opera Developer Browser is based from Opera but it gets new (unstable) features first.