The most popular alternative is Workpuls. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try RescueTime or ManicTime. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Chrometa so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Chrometa alternatives are Timing (Paid), Qbserve (Paid), DeskTime (Freemium) and timeBuzzer | Time Tracking (Paid).
- Cross-platform automated time tracker.
- Time Tracking and Employee Monitoring Software with Screenshot Captures and Timesheet Reports.
- Worksnaps is a time-tracking system which enable verification of time and work.
- Application for tracking your everyday activities.
- WorkTrail allows you to keep track of your work in real time.
- SaveMyTime logs online and offline activities. It takes advantage of nasty habit humans have – we unlock our phones about 120 times a day, every few minutes.
- Hyperlogs is the most comprehensive easy-to-use time tracking, expense and invoicing app for all your projects and teams. It is designed to eliminate the cumbersome task of keeping track of time and to stimulate healthy business growth.
- Keep track of anything with Klok's simple work timer and visual display of how your days "fill up".
- An application that allows to automate and monitor business. Helps in increasing productivity of team by 30% to 40% and save business running cost.
Employee Monitoring, Location + Time Tracking, Work Management, Desktop Recording & Chat.
- Monitask is a screenshot monitoring software for teams, businesses, and freelancers.