Choqok - KDE Micro-Blogging Client The name comes from an ancient Persian word, means Sparrow! Currently supports Twitter.com and Identi.ca services. It currently featur...
What is Choqok?
Choqok - KDE Micro-Blogging Client The name comes from an ancient Persian word, means Sparrow! Currently supports Twitter.com and Identi.ca services. It currently features:
- Supporting Twitter.com micro-blogging service.
- Supporting Identi.ca micro-blogging service. (Using its Twitter compatible API)
- Supporting self hosted StatusNet websites. (Using their Twitter compatible API)
- Supporting Friends, @Reply, Favorite and Public time-lines.
- Support for send and receive direct messages.
- Supporting Multiple Accounts simultaneously.
- Supporting search APIs for all services.
- KWallet integration.
- Ability to make a quick tweet/dent with global shortcuts. (Ctrl+Meta+T)
- Ability to notify user about new statuses arriving.
- Support for shortening urls with more than 30 characters.+shorten on paste, With more than 10 shortening services
- Support for configuring status lists appearance.
- Filtering supported to hide unwanted posts.
- Preview Images from Twitpic, YFrog and TweetPhoto services.
- Preview Videos from YouTube and Vimeo services.
- Send Now Listening text. (Many of favorite players such as Amarok, Exaile, Banshee, Rhythmbox and VLC supported)
- UnTiny short Urls.
- Proxy support.
- Official Repeat/ReTweet functions.
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about Choqok as an alternative
Best linux desktop twitter client
- Social Network
CategorySocial & Communications
Lists containing ChoqokFeed • New Twitter throwing you for a loop? Here are some clients that can help!
Recent user activities on Choqok
- Booscha added Choqok as alternative(s) to Widget Crafter
- AntumDeluge edited Choqok
- LinkedAssist added Choqok as alternative(s) to GP Group Poster
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review