The most popular alternative is Marvin, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to ChemDraw so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ChemDraw alternatives are ChemDoodle (Paid), BKchem (Free, Open Source), XDrawChem (Free, Open Source) and JChemPaint (Free, Open Source).
- Marvin suite is a chemically intelligent desktop toolkit built to help you draw, edit, publish, render, import and export your chemical structures and as well as allowing you to...
- If you are looking for a chemical sketcher or an alternative to your current chemical drawing application, there is no better choice than ChemDoodle.
- BKChem is a free (as in free software :o) chemical drawing program. It was conceived and written by Beda Kosata and is currently maintained by Reinis Danne.
- XDrawChem is a free software program for drawing chemical structural formulas, available for Unix and Mac OS. It is distributed under the GNU GPL.
- JChemPaint is an editor and viewer for chemical structures in 2D. It is free and open source software, written in Java and so it runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix systems.
- MollyCule is a completely free Open Source Chemistry visualisation program for MacOS, Linux and Windows.
- ACD/ChemSketch is a chemically intelligent drawing interface that allows you to draw almost any chemical structure including organics, organometallics, polymers, and Markush...
- MolView is an intuitive, Open-Source web-application to make science and education more awesome!
- The Gnome Chemistry Utils include six chemistry related programs: - GChemPaint, a 2D chemical formula editor.
- Free chemical structure drawing program for Windows. Will also run in Linux using WINE. Produced by SimulationsPlus.