Chart Geany Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Portfolio Performance, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to Chart Geany so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Chart Geany alternatives are PTMC (Paid), AmiBroker (Paid), ProRealTime (Freemium) and JStock (Free, Open Source).
- Portfolio Performance is an open source program that calculates the performance of an overall portfolio - across multiple accounts and accounts - using true-time weighted rate of return and internal rate of return.
- PTMC | Protrader Multi-Connect is designed for both professional and retail day traders or investors who want to trade stocks, options, futures, forex, ETFs, and OTC markets, and are looking for a real-time, end of day, and historical data solution.
- Professional tool for individual investor featuring: advanced formula language for writing indicators and trading systems; comprehensive back-testing reports; filtering by...
- Online trading, charting and technical analysis of stocks, futures, forex and commodities.
- JStock makes it easy to track your stock investment. It provides well organized stock market information, to help you decide your best investment strategy.
- Qtstalker is a free technical analysis program .
- MetaStock - #1 Stock Charting and Technical Analysis Software
- TraderStar is designed for a broad range of users, from stock exchange professionals to novices in this area. Traders can use it for high-level technical analysis:
- Track your investment portfolios and monitor the stock market with our easy to use software, including stock charts and free quotes.
- ProTA is professional level charting and technical analysis software exclusively for Mac OS X.