What is PTMC?
Our platform is connected to a number of brokers: Interactive Brokers, DirectFX, AMP Futures, Optimus Futures, Dorman Trading, Wedbush, Cannon Trading, FXCM, OANDA, LMAX
PTMC has two types of licenses for access to FX/CFDs market and for Exchange markets (stocks, Futures, Options, ETFs)
For exchange traders we offer:
- volume analysis tools - volume profiles, cluster chart, market profile, bar statistics, real-time and historical T&S
- trading via Market Depth (DOM)
- Order Flow Surface - allows visualizing order flow data
- Option Master - module for option traders
- Symbol Mapping Manager - when you get exchange data from one source (quote vendor) and orders send to another source (OMS - Order management system)
- Chart overlay
- Flexible timeframe selector
- Wide list of trading orders with different conditions (Iceberg, time in force conditions)
- Chart and mouse trading
- different chart types (Cluster, Market Profile, Candles, Kagi, Heiken Ashi, Point&Figure and others),
- VWAP analysis
- Forward curve
- algorithmic trading
- wide set of technical indicators (60+) and more.
and much more features....
You can start using PTMC for free by activating the trial license.
Our powerful module Algostudio allows you to create not only trading advisors, indicators and scripts, as well as custom panels and plug-ins.
PTMC provides trading data from different data feeds:
- Interactive Brokers
- Rithmic (soon)
- crypto-exchange Poloniex (soon)
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 1.0.123, released in 2017, can be still downloaded from the official website. The social websites are not updated since 2017 too
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about PTMC, and it has gotten 9 likes
- Developed by PFSOFT
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license)
- 53 alternatives listed