Character Map UWP Alternatives
BabelMap is a free character map application for Windows that allows you to browse through the entire Unicode character repertoire of over 107,000 characters, or search for a particular character by name or by code point.
- - BabelMap is the most popular Windows alternative to Character Map UWP.
- - BabelMap is the most popular free alternative to Character Map UWP.
Character Map (Charmap.exe) is a utility included with Microsoft Windows operating systems and is used to view the characters in any installed font, to check what keyboard input (Alt code) is used to enter those characters, and to copy characters to the clipboard in lieu of...
Character Map Features
The character map that works! PopChar is an application that lets you insert special characters, umlauts and foreign letters into any document. With this character map, there is no need to search for or remember complex keystrokes.
- - PopChar is the most popular Mac alternative to Character Map UWP.
- - PopChar is the most popular commercial alternative to Character Map UWP.
AllChars provides a quick, easy-to-remember way of creating accents like é Ü ç î æ and special characters like ƒ ² ‰ © £ ± ß ° 1/2 ¿ « » ™ „ in most Windows programs.Discontinued
The project is no longer developed and maintained. Last version, v5.0.181beta, released in February 2009, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
70,000+ Unicodes in your pocket. Search Unicodes, Glyphs, SF Symbols and Emojis in a blink. Codepoint helps you to find the exact characters you need and supports you in discovering new glyphs. Export them as Symbols, Strings, Hexadecimals, HTML entities or even Swift code.
- - Codepoint is the most popular iPhone alternative to Character Map UWP.