Challenger Comics Viewer is a FREE (NO ADS) advanced comics, manga, books and PDF viewer.
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll and pages will automatically be loaded and displayed.
If preferred it is also possible to use the classic paged view.
Supported image file formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+) and BMP.
Supported book file formats are PDF, CBZ/ZIP, CBR/RAR, CBT/TAR, CB7/7Z, and ePUB. More Info »
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Scale filters: Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos4
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Support multi-language (for now, english, french, russian, italian)
• Contrast/Brightness/Saturation management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols:
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity )
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com ...)
• FTP & SFTP
English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440