CatchMailNot is a email proxy and privacy service which helps you take control of your digital identity. Make up unlimited email addresses on the fly, receive emails and...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is CatchMailNot?
CatchMailNot offers email privacy, security and anonymity by forwarding your emails through an email domain of your choice, and hiding your primary email address.
First, sign up with your real email address. CatchMailNot then gives you the choice between using a free identifier, a whole domain, or using a domain you already own. Now start using any of your new CatchMailNot email addresses without having to login every time you need a new alias.
You can then do all kinds of things, like -
- make up unlimited new aliases on the fly and have them forwarded to your private email address (free feature)
- reply to a forwarded email without giving away your private address (free feature)
- send emails from your alias outright (only on paid domains)
- block aliases or sender domains (free feature)
- block/forward emails based on wildcard rules (free feature)
- forward emails to multiple addresses or to a webhook (free feature)
- find out if your alias was sold using our statistics (free feature)
- be alerted if your aliases were leaked in credential dumps (free feature)
Why use CatchMailNot? A few use cases:
- Protect from credential stuffing and make phishing attempts harder.
- Hide your personal email address when you receive or reply to emails.
- Receive emails to a Discord or Slack channel.
- Route emails from one alias to multiple private addresses (maybe you share a Netflix account?)
- Use a new email address for each service you sign up with, then use our aggregate spam score statistic to find out which ones are killing you inbox.
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on CatchMailNot
- cmcrossno thinks FakeMail is an alternative to CatchMailNot
- clustermin added CatchMailNot as alternative(s) to PreInbox
- tenletters added CatchMailNot as alternative(s) to Emailsilo
Offers some features that I haven't seen anywhere else, like average spam score for your aliases.