Captain of Industry AlternativesSimulation Games and other similar apps like Captain of Industry
An open-source clone of the classic game Transport Tycoon Deluxe . It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
Suggest and vote on features
- - OpenTTD is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Captain of Industry.
- - OpenTTD is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Captain of Industry.
- Endless gameplayOpenTTD offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- MultiplayerOpenTTD offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Single playerOpenTTD has one or more single player game modes.
- ModdableOpenTTD can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- PortableOpenTTD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Simutrans is a free and open source transportation simulator. Your goal is to establish a successful transport company. Transport passengers, mail and goods by rail, road, ship, and even air. Interconnect districts, cities, public buildings, industries and tourist attractions by...Suggest and vote on features
- Single playerSimutrans has one or more single player game modes.
- Endless gameplaySimutrans offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- ModdableSimutrans can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- Works OfflineSimutrans can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
OpenRCT2 is an open-source game engine recreation of the simulation game Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 created by Chris Sawyer in 2002. OpenRCT2 uses a similar development process to .Suggest and vote on features
Mini Metro is a game about building the perfect subway system. Simply draw lines between stations and start your trains running, then keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open.
Mini Metro has no features, suggest some!
- - Mini Metro is the most popular commercial alternative to Captain of Industry.
Micropolis is a open city-building simulator game and is based on the original source code of SimCity , which was donated to the One Laptop per Child (OLPC) project by Electronic Arts as free and open source software under the terms of the...
Micropolis has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
- - Micropolis is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Captain of Industry.
The online version and theFacebook app are unavailable. The source code and the Java version are available from Google Code.
Citybound is a city building game with a focus on realism, collaborative planning and simulation of microscopic details.Suggest and vote on features
Cities in Motion (CIM) is a city-based mass transportation simulator for the PC. Players operate their own transportation company, building a public network with a variety of vehicle types, including buses, trams, and subway trains.Represent entire series of Cities In Motion (series) games.Suggest and vote on features
Cities In Motion (series) Features
The series Cities in Motion is no longer developed, but it can be still downloaded from Paradox Store. Its successor is Cities: Skylines
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Deep Sea Tycoon is a 2003 video game developed by Anarchy Enterprises and published by Unique Entertainment. This game involves you building an underwater city in 3D. It has a sequel, Deep Sea Tycoon 2, developed by Pixel after Pixel.Represent entire series of Deep Sea Tycoon games.Deep Sea Tycoon has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The game's page is no longer available at the official website. It is however available via Archive.org: https://web.archive.org/web/20140207232644/http://www.anarchyent.com/deepseatycoon/index.asp
Railroad Tycoon was written by game designer Sid Meier and published by MicroProse and though it shares the "Tycoon" suffix, it is not related to other Microprose games such as RollerCoaster Tycoon and Transport Tycoon, which were developed by Scottish programmer Chris...Represent entire series of Railroad Tycoon games including Railroad Tycoon (1990), Railroad Tycoon Deluxe (1993), Railroad Tycoon II (1998), Railroad Tycoon 3 (2003).Railroad Tycoon has no features, suggest some!
In Transport Giant, you will have the ability to control a massive transportation infrastructure with over 130 different vehicle types.Transport Giant has no features, suggest some!
Explore a vast and detailed world and build a Transportation Empire! Lay down tracks, roads, and bridges. Use railroads, trucking lines, buses, airplanes, and ships to outmaneuver ruthless competitors who will try to take business away from you, and see who is the best at...Suggest and vote on features
Chris Sawyer's Locomotion Features