Heroku is a cloud application platform for Ruby, Rails, Node.js, Java, Python, Scala and Clojure web apps. Everything you need to build, run, and scale:
- - Heroku is the most popular Web-based alternative to Canonic.
- - Heroku is the most popular commercial alternative to Canonic.
Firebase gives you the tools and infrastructure to build better apps and grow successful businesses.
- - Firebase is the most popular free alternative to Canonic.
The open source Firebase alternative. Supabase adds realtime and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.
- - Supabase is the most popular Open Source alternative to Canonic.
Etebase makes it easy to build end-to-end encrypted applications by taking care of the encryption and its related challenges.
- - Etebase is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Canonic.
All developers are not equal, some know how to deploy their applications, others don’t. But now it’s over! With Qovery, all developers can deploy their application in the Cloud in just a few seconds.
- - Qovery is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Canonic.
Hasura makes data access easy, by instantly composing a GraphQL API that is backed by databases and services so that the developer team (or API consumers) get immediately productive. The nature of GraphQL itself and Hasura’s dynamic approach makes integration and iteration easy.
Porter is an alternative to Heroku that runs in your own cloud (AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc). Get started on Porter without the overhead of DevOps and fully customize your infra later when you need to.
subZero turns your PostgreSQL database directly into a GraphQL & RESTful API. The structural constraints and permissions in the database determine the API endpoints and operations.
Node.js hosting for apps and websites in the cloud.
- - EvenNode is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Canonic.
Kuzzle is a high performance open source, on premise and cloud agnostic backend for IoT and modern apps featuring CRUD, real-time notifications, authentication, geofencing, a full featured cluster mode and more.