Kubernetes powered PaaS that runs in your own cloud.
- Freemium • Open Source
- Cloud Hosting Service
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is Porter?
Porter is an alternative to Heroku that runs in your own cloud (AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc). Get started on Porter without the overhead of DevOps and fully customize your infra later when you need to.
For advanced users, Porter brings the simplicity of a traditional PaaS to your own cloud provider while preserving the configurability of Kubernetes/Helm.
- Deploy applications straight from a Git repo to your own cloud
- Automated builds with Heroku buildpacks or from a Dockerfile
- Built-in SSL and *.porter.run URL for each application
- Simplified autoscaling
- Application rollback to previously deployed versions
- Deploy webhooks that can be triggered from CI/CD pipelines
- Marketplace for one click add-ons (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL)
- Heroku-like GUI to monitor application status, logs, and history
- One-click provisioning of a Kubernetes cluster in your own cloud console
- Digital Ocean
- 3,690 Stars
- 154 Forks
- 85 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review