Cairo-Dock Alternatives for Windows
RocketDock is a Mac OS X dock clone. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock.
- - RocketDock is the most popular Windows alternative to Cairo-Dock.
- - RocketDock is the most popular free alternative to Cairo-Dock.
The program is no longer updated, but last version, 1.3.5, released in September 2008, can be still downloaded from the official website. "It is true, RocketDock has been discontinued. [...] The app remains available on https://rocketdock.com, but is unsupported."
Opinions about RocketDock as a Alternative to Cairo-DockMost users think RocketDock is a great Cairo-Dock alternative.
The Winstep Nexus Dock is a FREE professional dock for Windows. With Nexus, your most frequently used applications are only a mouse click away - and Nexus turns working with your computer into a fun and exciting experience.
ObjectDock is an animated dock for Windows that enables you to quickly access and launch your favorite applications, files and shortcuts.
- - ObjectDock is the most popular commercial alternative to Cairo-Dock.
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 2.20, released in 2016, can be still bought from the official website
Opinions about ObjectDock as a Alternative to Cairo-DockMost users think ObjectDock is a great Cairo-Dock alternative.
You are free to choose double-click on the desktop and move mouse to the corner of the screen, such as a hot key, how to display more than 100.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightCLaunch consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeCLaunch doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in CLaunch without registration.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of CLaunch.
- PortableCLaunch can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineCLaunch can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Support for GesturesCLaunch supports touch or mouse gestures and interactions.
True Launch Bar is a Superior replacement for the standard Quick Launch bar. All functions presented in Quick Launch are also in True Launch Bar. However, the True Launch Bar is fully compatible with Quick Launch because it uses the same folder for shortcuts.Suggest and vote on features
True Launch Bar Features
XLaunchpad gives you instant access to all your shortcuts. Arrange apps in XLaunchpad any way you like by dragging icons to different locations or by grouping apps in folders. Simply drag one icon over another to create a folder.Suggest and vote on features
XLaunchPad setup installs adware extensions for browsers. VirusTotal result: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2a8eca9357cfae211564426dc461832ca2de70a9318ecba0468c4586fc4f4ffc/analysis/1426619620/ WOT comments: https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/xwidget.com
MaxLauncher is a simple tabbed launcher that was designed to reduce the amount of time to find and run a program. It is capable of creating multiple data files, each of which can have a maximum of 10 tabs. Each tab and button is assigned a key(eg. F1-F10, 0-9, A-Z, etc.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableMaxLauncher can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeMaxLauncher doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeMaxLauncher supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightMaxLauncher consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
This application that is useful for those users who are on the desktop requires more than one tray to place shortcuts for launching frequently used programs, files, etc.Suggest and vote on features
Flashtray - Our system tray application launcher and macro tool makes you work more efficiently by automating a lot of repetitive keyboard tasks by using custom macros and hotkeys.Suggest and vote on features
FlashTray Pro Features
The idea behind Circle Dock is that the dock should appear where your mouse is instead of you having to move your mouse to the dock like with other programs. This is accomplished by making the dock a circular or spiral shape so that it can be placed anywhere, even near the edge...Discontinued
Project is dead since 2008. Have a look at the forum:https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d4239krfp6h6ghtdigpph6v7o0&topic=42700.0
macOS Transformation Pack will give you all new macOS user experience such as theme, wallpapers, system resources, and new OS X features combined altogether in single package working on Windows platform.
A simple dock for Windows which features extensive theming capabilities and blurry reflections. The dock is fully compatible with Windows Vista/7/8/8.1.Suggest and vote on features
See notice at https://github.com/ldom66/clever-dock