CADopia is a powerful Computer-Aided-Design software for engineers, architects, designers and drafters — virtually anyone who creates, edits, or views professional drawings.
CADopia Professional Services can help you maximize the returns on your investment in CAD technology. CADopia provides upfront consulting services, custom application development, staff training,technical support, and project outsourcing solutions. More Info »
Standard DWG file format
- CADopia’s native file format is DWG, which allows you to open AutoCAD drawings.
- DWG read and write support upto AutoCAD version 2015.
- Allows Import and export of PDF File (Professional version only).
Advanced 3D functionality
- CADopia uses the ACIS solid modeling engine to provide you most advanced 3D modeling tools
- Supports features such as lofting, sweeping along a path, extrusion and revolution for creating complex, mathematically complete 3D models suitable for downstream engineering analysis and manufacturing
Comprehensive drafting tools
- CADopia includes a comprehensive set of easy to use precision drafting tools
- Supports WYSIWYG graphical editing using grip points
- Productivity enhancing drafting tools such as custom construction plane, entity snaps, grids, entity and polar tracking allows you to complete your drawings precisely and efficiently
Familiar User Interface
- No long learning curve and loss of productivity
- CADopia supports the standard command interface as well as menus, toolbars, aliases and keyboard shortcuts
- The Familiar ribbon interface allows you to access all the tools easily
Easy to learn & use
- Extensive help files and documentation are included to help you get the most out of CADopia
- Help includes descriptions and instructions for all the features in the software
Printing and Plotting
- CADopia support all the common printing features for CAD drawings
- CADopia allows you to add and remove custom paper sizes for printing drawings to DWG, PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG, and DWF formats