Cachet is a simple to use and easy to manage status page system and can be easily installed and used to track third party service letting your users know what's goin...
- Free • Open Source
What is Cachet?
Cachet is a simple to use and easy to manage status page system and can be easily installed and used to track third party service letting your users know what's going on.
- Cachet is 100% open source, opening a whole world of contributions and new features.
- Bundled with a RESTful API, Cachet offers endless possibilities.
- Cachet is built with user experience in mind, ensuring every detail looks and acts the way you'd expect it to.
The project seems abandoned, and no active forks exist as far as I can see. E.g. https://github.com/CachetHQ/Cachet/issues/4314
- 13,063 Stars
- 1,560 Forks
- 366 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about Cachet as an alternative
Free and contains most of the features
- Web Development
Lists containing CachetMonitoring tools that integrate with Alerta • Great Open Source Server Software • List
Recent user activities on Cachet
- lazureykis added Cachet as alternative(s) to Uptime Monitor
- manuelocortada added Cachet as alternative(s) to Better Uptime
- andrianvaleanu added Cachet as alternative(s) to UptimeRobot
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review