Bulletstorm AlternativesFirst-Person Shooters and other similar apps like Bulletstorm
Borderlands is a first-person shooter mixed with role-playing game (experience, specializations) that takes you to a mysterious planet, looking like a futuristic Wild West.Represent entire series of Borderlands games.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Borderlands is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Bulletstorm.
- - Borderlands is the most popular commercial alternative to Bulletstorm.
- MultiplayerBorderlands offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in Borderlands.
- Single playerBorderlands has one or more single player game modes.
- Online co-opYou can team-up with two or more players over the internet in Borderlands to play cooperatively.
- Achievements SupportedBorderlands offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- Player vs EnviromentYou can team up with other players to face off against the artificial intelligence in Borderlands.
- Local multiplayerBorderlands allows two or more players to play from the same device and/or via LAN/System Link againts each other or against players in another location.
Going beyond "run and gun corridors," "monster-closet AIs" and static worlds, BioShock creates a living, unique and unpredictable FPS experience. After your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a...Represent entire series of BioShock games.BioShock has no features, suggest some!
Humanity's last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city's Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Destiny 2 is the most popular free alternative to Bulletstorm.
Destiny 2 Features
The game begins in 1923, after World War I veteran Patrick Galloway receives an urgent letter from his friend Jeremiah Covenant. Covenant, well aware of Galloway's reputation for dealing with occult matters, is in failing health and raves about a curse that has destroyed his...Suggest and vote on features
Clive Barker's Undying Features
Developed by id® Software, the creators of DOOM® and QUAKE®, RAGE is a groundbreaking first-person shooter set in the not-too-distant future after an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind.Suggest and vote on features
Jericho's core gameplay consists of leading the game's seven-man team codenamed Jericho, allowing control of all team members by jumping to each character during certain points in the game, through various environments that have been warped by the Firstborn while...Suggest and vote on features
Clive Barker's Jericho Features
The Darkness II is an intense first person shooter that puts you in the role of Jackie Estacado, don of a New York crime family and wielder of an ancient force of chaos known as The Darkness.Suggest and vote on features
The Darkness II Features
Singularity is a first-person shooter with survival-horror elements. A main gameplay device is an artifact known as the Time Manipulation Device (TMD). The TMD is powered by an E-99 core, and can manipulate time.Suggest and vote on features
From the independent studio that brought you Contrast, We Happy Few is an action/adventure game set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England. Hide, fight and conform your way out of this delusional, Joy-obsessed world.Suggest and vote on features
We Happy Few Features