BotForce365 RPA Alternatives
AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
Suggest and vote on features
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Windows alternative to BotForce365 RPA.
- - AutoHotkey is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to BotForce365 RPA.
- LightweightAutoHotkey consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for scriptingAutoHotkey supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- PortableAutoHotkey can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Works OfflineAutoHotkey can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeAutoHotkey doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Use a straightforward BASIC-like scripting language to automate your Windows GUI. Simulate key presses, mouse movement, window attributes and much more.Suggest and vote on features
Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Suggest and vote on features
- - UI.Vision RPA is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to BotForce365 RPA.
UI.Vision RPA Features
- Command line interfaceUI.Vision RPA either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Works OfflineUI.Vision RPA can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Marketing AutomationUI.Vision RPA can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Support for scriptingUI.Vision RPA supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Website MonitoringUI.Vision RPA can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
The last update is from September 2021.
Scrapy is a free and open-source web-crawling framework written in Python. Originally designed for web scraping, it can also be used to extract data using APIs or as a general-purpose web crawler. It was developed and is maintained by Zyte formerly Scrapinghub, a web-scraping...Suggest and vote on features
Sikuli is a visual technology to search and automate graphical user interfaces (GUI) using images (screenshots). The first release of Sikuli contains Sikuli Script, a visual scripting API for Jython, and Sikuli IDE, an integrated development environment for writing visual...Suggest and vote on features
Portia is an open source visual scraping tool, allows you to scrape websites without any programming knowledge required! Simply annotate pages you're interested in, and Portia will create a spider to extract data from similar pages.Suggest and vote on features
Lookyloo is a web interface that allows users to capture a website page and then display a tree of domains that call each other.
- - Lookyloo is the most popular Web-based alternative to BotForce365 RPA.
Apify is a web scraping and automation platform - it extracts data from websites, crawls lists of URLs and automates workflows on the web. Turn any website into an API!.
- - Apify is the most popular commercial alternative to BotForce365 RPA.
A free, fully-featured, and extensible tool for automating any web or desktop application. UiPath Studio Community is free for individual developers, small professional teams, education and training purposes.Suggest and vote on features
ParseHub is a web scraping tool built to handle the modern web.
You can extract data from anywhere. ParseHub works with single-page apps, multi-page apps and just about any other modern web technology.
This is a tool for powerful automation of OS X. At its core, Hammerspoon is just a bridge between the operating system and a Lua scripting engine.Suggest and vote on features