? Record, Edit and Convert Audio with Boson.
Boson is a modern and easy to use audio editor optimized to make full use of your Mac's power. With Boson you can record audio, edit existing audio files, convert your music between the most common audio file formats, digitize your old vinyl records or record internet radio stations. Whatever you need to get done - if it has something to do with audio Boson is your best bet! More Info »
Supported File Formats (reading and writing):
• MP3 and OGG Vorbis
• M4A, MP4, AAC and M4R (iPhone ringtones)
• Flac Lossless, Apple Lossless
• WAV, AIFF and CAF
• Cut, Copy and Paste between multiple documents.
• Delete and Trim audio.
• Infinite and instantaneous Undo and Redo.
• Undo and Redo history is saved with workspaces.
• Supports importing of multiple audio files into one document.
• Supports full screen editing.
• Supports Stereo and Mono audio.
• Supports sampling rates 8khz - 384khz.
• Supports bit depths 8bit, 16bit, 24bit, 32bit.
• Supports conversion between all channel layouts, samples rates and bit depths.
• Waveform zoom levels from 100% down to 1:1 sample resolution.
• Supports editing of individual samples.
• Many built-in audio effects (see list below).
• Fully Retina compatible user interface.
• Features a high contrast color mode.
• Supports recording from built in microphone and line-in.
• Supports recording from any USB, FireWire Audio or Thunderbolt device that is supported by OS X.
• Supports recording from other apps and the internet with the help of Soundflower
• Maximum recording length is only limited by free space on the hard drive.
• Low power consumption mode for long recordings on battery power.
• Quick switching between recording and playback devices with just one button press.
• Fade In
• Fade Out
• Swap Channels
• Invert Sample Values
• Generate Silence
• Generate Sine Wave
• Silence Detection
• Change Gain
• Many more ...