Bit Git CLI
Bit is an experimental modernized git CLI built on top of git that provides happy defaults and other niceties.
- Free • Open Source
- Git Client
- Version Control System
What is Bit Git CLI?
Bit is an experimental modernized git CLI built on top of git that provides happy defaults and other niceties:
- command and flag suggestions to help you navigate the plethora of options git provides you
- autocompletion for files and branch names when using bit add or bit checkout
- automatic fetch and branch fast-forwarding reducing the likelihood of merge conflicts
- suggestions work with git aliases
- new commands like bit sync that vastly simplify your workflow
- commands from git-extras such as bit release & bit info
- fully compatible with git allowing you to fallback to git if need be.
- get insight into how bit works using bit --debug.
Bit Git CLI Screenshots
Bit Git CLI Features
Bit Git CLI information
- 5,967 Stars
- 102 Forks
- 29 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
- Git Client
- Version Control
CategoriesDevelopment • OS & Utilities
Recent user activities on Bit Git CLI
- POX added Bit Git CLI as alternative(s) to TurtleGit
- POX added Bit Git CLI as alternative(s) to GitKlient
- sr00 added Bit Git CLI as alternative(s) to Git-machetesr
The only thing that does this thing for that thing.