The most popular alternative is Airflow. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try TorrenTV or Videostream. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to Beamer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Beamer alternatives are PopCast (Paid), Air Video HD (Paid), Squire (Paid) and AllCast (Free).
- An all-in-one solution for sending about any video from your Windows or Mac computer to your Chromecast or Apple TV.
- Instantly play any video file format directly to your Apple TV or Chromecast device. No hassles.
- The easiest way to stream video from your computer to Chromecast or AndroidTV. Control it all from Android or iOS.
- Watch videos streamed instantly from your computer on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple TV.No need to worry about converting or transferring files.
- Squire is a media center to stream movies and shows from torrents or local files. It’s an always-running menu bar app.
- AllCast lets you send photos, music, and videos on your Android to your TV!AllCast lets you cast to:* Chromecast* Subtitles supported* Amazon Fire TV
- ProductFeed is a product changelog and notification system to announce updates, new features, and important news.
- Movies, videos, DTT anywhere.Play videos or channels tuned on your Mac or PC. No need to convert or synchronize.
- AirFlick serve files and URLs to Apple TV. AirVideo Server integrated into AirFlick.