Air Video HD Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Airflow. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try AudioStreamer or Procaster. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to Air Video HD so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Air Video HD alternatives are Beamer (Paid), Jamcast (Paid), Emit (Paid) and AirPlayer (Paid).
- An all-in-one solution for sending about any video from your Windows or Mac computer to your Chromecast or Apple TV.
- Beamer streams video directly so it will be played natively on Apple TV and Chromecast. No glitches, clicks, pops or other shenanigans.
- Access your music collection from anywhere in the world! Jamcast streams all your music to Android and UPnP/DLNA connected devices. Free 14-day trial.
- AudioStreamer is a free web-based audio streamer which gives you easy access to your music. It turns your PC in a streaming webserver.
- Emit can stream from a Windows/Mac/Linux machine to an android/iOS device. Videos are transcoded live and can be in any format. It supports subtitles (including mkv subtitles).
- Livestream.com client application, limited Twitter publishing integration. *Broadcast Anything Camera, webcam, desktop and games. With 3D effects and HD!
- AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.
- OPlayer boosts your iPhone/iPod's media abilities, allowing it to stream audio and video of almost format. Features:
- Imagen is a multimedia player initially developed for playing HAV files, later extended to support numerous other media formats.
- No need to convert the media files before playing it, GoodPlayer can play AVI, Xvid, Divx, DAT,VOB,FLV,WMV , MKV, MP4, RM, RMVB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RTSP, MMS, SFTP, SMB, MMSH...