Using "WSUS Offline Update" (formerly known as "ct offline update" or "DIY Service Pack"), you can update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely, quickly and without an Internet connection.
- - WSUS Offline Update is the most popular Windows alternative to Batchpatch.
- - WSUS Offline Update is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Batchpatch.
Seems discontinued. Last download from March 2020 and doesn't support past Windows 10 1909
Silently deploy almost any Windows patch or application (.exe, .msi) to multiple Windows PCs simultaneously. Deployments can install, uninstall, execute scripts, reboot, copy files, sleep, send messages, etc.
PDQ Deploy Features
Push and control MS Update operations Logging facilities including eMail status info Comes with a GUI but can also be accessed from the command-line
The GUI version can even schedule update tasks to an organization network, Pick targets from AD.
XEOX is a cloud based remote management and monitoring tool with integrated patch management, CMDB, software distribution, network management and much more.
- - XEOX RMM is the most popular iPhone & SaaS alternative to Batchpatch.
- - XEOX RMM is the most popular commercial alternative to Batchpatch.
WuInstall is a command line tool that makes it possible to install Windows Updates on demand. This gives you full control over the patching process. You decide what patches should be applied when and on which machine.
The enterprise version of wapt makes it possible to manage the update of a windows park in the manner of a wsus. The enterprise version of wapt has the same functionality as the community version but with additional features.
Wapt (enterprise) Features
Patch Manager Plus, is an all-around patching solution, offers automated patch deployment for Windows, macOS, and Linux endpoints, and patching support for 300+ third-party applications. It's available both on-premises and on the cloud.
- - ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus is the most popular Mac, Linux & iPad alternative to Batchpatch.
ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus Features
Action1 is the #1 risk-based patch management platform for distributed enterprise networks trusted by thousands of organizations globally. Action1 helps to discover, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities in a single solution to prevent security breaches and ransomware...
- - Action1 is the most popular Web-based alternative to Batchpatch.
Protect and streamline your IT infrastructure with automated patching, asset intelligence, remote troubleshooting, data security, attack surface management, ransomware protection, and more from a single console.
- - ManageEngine Enpoint Central is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Batchpatch.
ManageEngine Enpoint Central Features