ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus Alternatives
Using "WSUS Offline Update" (formerly known as "ct offline update" or "DIY Service Pack"), you can update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely, quickly and without an Internet connection.
WSUS Offline Update has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
- - WSUS Offline Update is the most popular Windows alternative to ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus.
- - WSUS Offline Update is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus.
Seems discontinued. Last download from March 2020 and doesn't support past Windows 10 1909
WHDownloader, formerly called the Windows Hotfix Downloader, is a lightweight and easy to use downloader used for finding and applying the latest Microsoft Windows updates.WHDownloader has no features, suggest some!
Silently deploy almost any Windows patch or application (.exe, .msi) to multiple Windows PCs simultaneously. Deployments can install, uninstall, execute scripts, reboot, copy files, sleep, send messages, etc.Suggest and vote on features
PDQ Deploy Features
Stop dreading Microsoft’s Patch Tuesday every month and finally take control of your patching process! Whether you’re responsible for just 50 computers or more than 1000 computers, BatchPatch will save you a LOT of time.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Batchpatch is the most popular commercial alternative to ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus.
The enterprise version of wapt makes it possible to manage the update of a windows park in the manner of a wsus. The enterprise version of wapt has the same functionality as the community version but with additional features.Suggest and vote on features
Wapt (enterprise) Features
Action1 is the #1 risk-based patch management platform for distributed enterprise networks trusted by thousands of organizations globally. Action1 helps to discover, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities in a single solution to prevent security breaches and ransomware...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Action1 is the most popular Web-based alternative to ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Action1 simultaneously.
- No Coding RequiredAction1 can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Unattended AccessAction1 can access a computer even when no one’s being physically present at the remote end.
- Privacy focusedAction1 is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Two-factor AuthenticationAction1 supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Support for scriptingAction1 supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- End-to-End EncryptionAction1 has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Delete Temporary FilesYou can use Action1 to delete temporary files to clean up and optimize your system.
- Ad-freeAction1 doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Replace your manual processes, non-integrated point solutions, or overly complex software suite with the industry’s most comprehensive endpoint systems management solution and give your IT team more time to innovate.
- - Quest KACE is the most popular Linux alternative to ManageEngine Patch Manager Plus.
Get Shavlik’s best-in-class patch management for Microsoft and 3rd party applications along with key enterprise IT management features delivered the way you want to manage. Our Cloud-Enabled and Cloud-Based solutions reduce your time to value from months to minutes.Suggest and vote on features