Bank Balance Check Alternatives
HomeBank is a free software. Use it to manage your personal accounts. It is designed to easy to use. Analyse your finances in detail using powerful filtering tools and graphs.
Suggest and vote on features
- - HomeBank is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Bank Balance Check.
- - HomeBank is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Bank Balance Check.
- Multiple Account supportHomeBank support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- Dark ModeHomeBank supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in HomeBank without registration.
- PortableHomeBank can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeHomeBank doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineHomeBank can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Import CSV DataHomeBank can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- Recurring BillingHomeBank lets you set, track or charge scheduled payments at custom or predefined intervals to a product or service.
- Currency ConversionHomeBank lets you convert different currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Money Manager Ex is the most popular Android alternative to Bank Balance Check.
Money Manager Ex Features
- Recurring BillingMoney Manager Ex lets you set, track or charge scheduled payments at custom or predefined intervals to a product or service.
- PortableMoney Manager Ex can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Import CSV DataMoney Manager Ex can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
KMyMoney is a cross-platform personal finance manager built on KDE frameworks technologies for your desktop and notebook environment. It enables users to keep careful track of their personal finances by providing a broad array of financial features and tools.Suggest and vote on features
Banktivity is a personal and small business financial manager designed to manage bank accounts, credit cards and investments, analyze income and expenses with live updating charts, and plan your financial future with budgeting and forecasting.
- - Banktivity is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Bank Balance Check.
- - Banktivity is the most popular commercial alternative to Bank Balance Check.
Moneydance is easy to use personal finance software that is loaded with all the features you need: online banking and bill payment, account management, budgeting and investment tracking.Suggest and vote on features
Sleek design. User-friendly layout. New options to help you even more. Who said accounting and financial management have to be difficult?Jumsoft Money has no features, suggest some!
Money Tracker is an advanced personal finance manager - the only application on the market that allows you to seamlessly track your cash accounts and stock portfolios.
- - Money Tracker Infinite is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Bank Balance Check.
Moneyspire is the user-friendly personal finance software that brings your finances together in one place. Keep track of your bank accounts, credit cards, etc. and balance your checkbook, set bill reminders, and generate detailed reports and charts.Suggest and vote on features
Online-banking made easy, using HBCI PIN/TAN.
[ This german app has no english user interface, so at this moment it should not be listed on AlternativeTo.net, see http://alternativeto.net/discussions/faq/124/what-languages-are-allowed ].Bank X has no features, suggest some!Warning
Not dangerous, but no english user interface, so this app should not be listed on AlternativeTo.net, see http://alternativeto.net/discussions/faq/124/what-languages-are-allowed
SmartAmount let you track and plan your expenses, graphically showing you future money availabilitySuggest and vote on features
Last update is from January 2017.
Rollie helps keep track of where your money is going through a simplified design with just the details you need most. Connect up to 3 banks – 1000+ institutions supported in US & Canada.Suggest and vote on features
Whenever you open the app it checks your balance, so you don't need to open your phone option, write in the check balance code and press the call button its just 1 touch away now :)Check Balance App has no features, suggest some!