Backaroo is described as 'Once you’ve downloaded Backaroo, you’ll see it’s actually just 2 simple apps: a ‘Sender’ and a ‘Receiver’' and is an app in the Backup & Sync category. There are five alternatives to Backaroo for Mac, Windows and Android. The best alternative is BackBlaze. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Time Machine or Nero BackItUp. Other great apps like Backaroo are ChronoSync (Paid) and Parachute (Paid).
- 5 alternatives
- Online backup for $5 month unlimited space. Backblaze backup encrypts and uploads all your data – no questions asked. No picking files. No digging through folders.
- Time Machine is the breakthrough automatic backup that’s built right into Mac OS X.
- ChronoSync can synchronize, backup, and create bootable backups to almost anything you can connect to your Mac: select cloud services, other Macs, NAS drives, external drives, PC's or anything you can mount as a volume.
- Nero BackItUp protects your files and memories on your PC or laptop. Have your filed automatically backed up on up to 3 locations, such as USB hard disks.
- With Parachute you can backup your data to both local and remote locations, including your hard disk, external disks, FTP/SFTP servers, USB memory sticks, network volumes, your...