RunDeck is an open source automation service with a web console, command line tools and a WebAPI. It lets you easily run automation tasks across a set of nodes.
- - RunDeck is the most popular Linux alternative to Azkaban.
- - RunDeck is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Azkaban.
Centralized task scheduler.
- - Ctfreak is the most popular Windows & Self-Hosted alternative to Azkaban.
Shipyard is a cloud-based workflow automation platform that removes complexity and increases visibility of automation efforts. It empowers Data Teams to focus on launching, monitoring, and sharing their business solutions without the need for DevOps.
- - Shipyard App is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to Azkaban.
StackStorm is a powerful open-source automation platform that wires together all of your apps, services and workflows. It’s extendable, flexible, and built with love for DevOps and ChatOps.
Zenaton is a developer tool and hosted workflow engine for writing, running and monitoring all of your background processes whether it is a single task or a long running workflow. It allows developers to easily integrate third party services and APIs iby triggering tasks and...
CloudReactor makes it incredibly easy for engineers to deploy, orchestrate, monitor and manage data pipelines in the cloud.
- - CloudReactor is the most popular commercial alternative to Azkaban.
Metaflow is a human-friendly Python library that helps scientists and engineers build and manage real-life data science projects. Metaflow was originally developed at Netflix to boost productivity of data scientists who work on a wide variety of projects from classical...
Dataflow based workflow framework. Contribute to flowsaber/flowsaber development by creating an account on GitHub.
- - Flowsaber is the most popular Mac alternative to Azkaban.