AWS Elastic Beanstalk Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Heroku, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to AWS Elastic Beanstalk so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting AWS Elastic Beanstalk alternatives are OpenShift (Freemium, Open Source), Microsoft Azure (Paid), Google App Engine (Freemium) and Last.Backend (Free, Open Source).
- Heroku is a platform as a service (PaaS) that enables developers to build, run, and operate applications entirely in the cloud.
- OpenShift is Red Hat's free, auto-scaling Platform as a Service (PaaS) for applications.
- Microsoft Azure and SQL Azure enable you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft datacenters.
- Google App Engine is a free* platform for developing and hosting web applications in Google-managed data centers.
- Last.Backend is an Open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Scalingo is a Platform as a Service offering Cloud hosting to developers. Deploy, update and scale your apps and their data in 2 minutes. No Server, No devops, just happiness!.
- We are offering the simplest and fastest cloud desktop for small and midsize businesses. We help companies to securely access data, applications, documents, and other resources from anywhere on any device via a web browser.
- Focus solely on cloud based Infrastructure as a service (IAAS) means we have no other distractions and can innovate relentlessly.
- Engine Yard Cloud is the best Platform as a Service (PaaS) for a wide range of applications, from small-scale web applications that run within a single compute instance, to...