AWS Elastic Beanstalk Alternatives
Heroku is a cloud application platform for Ruby, Rails, Node.js, Java, Python, Scala and Clojure web apps. Everything you need to build, run, and scale:
- - Heroku is the most popular Web-based alternative to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- - Heroku is the most popular commercial alternative to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
OpenShift is Red Hat's free, auto-scaling Platform as a Service (PaaS) for applications. As an application platform in the cloud, OpenShift manages the stack so you can focus on your code.
- - OpenShift is the most popular Linux alternative to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- - OpenShift is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
The Azure cloud platform is more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help you bring new solutions to life—to solve today’s challenges and create the future. Build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge, with the tools and...
- - Microsoft Azure is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Microsoft Azure Features
Google App Engine is a free* platform for developing and hosting web applications in Google-managed data centers. App Engine offers fast development and deployment; simple administration, with no need to worry about hardware, patches or backups; and effortless scalability.
Full power of AWS with Heroku-like experience.
- - Stacktape is the most popular Windows, Mac & SaaS alternative to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
All developers are not equal, some know how to deploy their applications, others don’t. But now it’s over! With Qovery, all developers can deploy their application in the Cloud in just a few seconds.
Scalingo is a Platform as a Service offering Cloud hosting to developers. Deploy, update and scale your apps and their data in 2 minutes. No Server, No devops, just happiness!.
Porter is an alternative to Heroku that runs in your own cloud (AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc). Get started on Porter without the overhead of DevOps and fully customize your infra later when you need to.
- - Porter is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Desktop virtualization doesn't have to be complicated. V2 Cloud is the IT nerd you need. We work with Independent Software Vendors, Business owners, Managed Service Providers, IT managers and many others to grow their businesses with the Cloud.
Qoddi.com - NoOps App platform for developers and businesses, Containers as a Service - Deploy, manage and scale apps in seconds.
Focus solely on cloud based Infrastructure as a service (IAAS) means we have no other distractions and can innovate relentlessly.
Engine Yard Cloud is a top Platform as a Service (PaaS) for a wide range of applications, from small-scale web applications that run within a single compute instance, to large-scale enterprise applications that require the reliability, elasticity and performance of...