Google App Engine Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Heroku, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 47 alternatives to Google App Engine so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Google App Engine alternatives are OpenShift (Freemium, Open Source), OpenStack (Free, Open Source), Microsoft Azure (Paid) and Amazon Web Services (Paid).
- Heroku is a platform as a service (PaaS) that enables developers to build, run, and operate applications entirely in the cloud.
- OpenShift is Red Hat's free, auto-scaling Platform as a Service (PaaS) for applications.
- OpenStack OpenStack is a global collaboration of developers and cloud computing technologists producing the ubiquitous open source cloud computing platform for public and private...
- Microsoft Azure and SQL Azure enable you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft datacenters.
- In 2006, Amazon Web Services LLC (“AWS”), an Amazon.
- PythonAnywhere is a Python development and hosting environment that displays in your web browser and runs on cloud servers.
- Automate complex infrastructure tasks so you can get back to what really matters.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers.
- Open-source PaaS for Java, Ruby, Python and Node.js.
- Cloudify is an orchestration-first, model-driven cloud management platform native to Network function virtualization (NFV), that is open source and based on the TOSCA standard. .