Awesome Guitar Alternatives
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
- - Guitar Pro is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Awesome Guitar.
- - Guitar Pro is the most popular commercial alternative to Awesome Guitar.
Learn and Play Guitar on your mobile phone. Key Features:
- Play guitar on simulator -
- Configure and Learn Chords -
- Authentic Acoustic and guitar sounds -
- For Beginners and Intermediates -
- Simple and Easy to use! -
- Free Application -.
- - Absolute Guitar is the most popular free alternative to Awesome Guitar.
Guitaroid is an all-in-one app for practicing & learning to play the guitar. It has a metronome, rhythm guide, virtual guitar, & chord book. You can use it to test & refine your ability to distinguish notes and chords.
- - Guitaroid is the most popular Open Source alternative to Awesome Guitar.
Git GUI Client. Open Source, Free Software (GPL v2). Run on Windows, macOS and Linux. Written in C++. Powered by Qt 5.
- - Guitar is the most popular Linux alternative to Awesome Guitar.
Real Guitar is one of the most realistic guitar simulator apps featuring a user-friendly interface and an awesome sound quality. All the notes have been recorded from the live guitar. With the help of Real Guitar you can easily strum, pluck, and strike the strings to play the...
iShred sends the highest quality guitar sounds through a bank of crazily configurable stomp box effects, rendering the result into screaming, distorted, wailing, looping, feedback-fueled audible gold! Quit struggling to finger invisible strings or suffer through lousy samples on...
Uberchord is the first interactive guitar trainer that can hear exactly what chord you are playing. Learn how to play chords with your real guitar having Uberchord listen to you through the built-in microphone of your iPhone.
Tabular is a brand new tablature editor that lets you read and write music for guitar, bass, drums and much more. It's the best way to learn new songs, write your own songs and run through practice exercises for nearly any kind of stringed instrument or drum kit.