Games Like Avernum (Series) Similar Role-playing & Adventure Games like Avernum (Series)
The Elder Scrolls is a series of action role-playing open world fantasy video games primarily developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.
Suggest and vote on features
- - The Elder Scrolls is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Avernum.
- - The Elder Scrolls is the most popular commercial alternative to Avernum.
The Elder Scrolls Features
- Cloud savesThe Elder Scrolls allows you to save your progress in the cloud.
- MultiplayerThe Elder Scrolls offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Player vs EnviromentYou can team up with other players to face off against the artificial intelligence in The Elder Scrolls.
- Single playerThe Elder Scrolls has one or more single player game modes.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in The Elder Scrolls.
- Achievements SupportedThe Elder Scrolls offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
Bohemia – located in the heart of Europe, the region is rich in culture, silver, and sprawling castles. The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times: war, corruption, and discord are tearing this jewel of the Holy Roman Empire apart.Suggest and vote on features
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Features
Midkemia – a realm of enchantment and ancient magic where elves, dwarves and man once battled an unimaginable evil across rifts in time and space. The legends tell of a boy named Pug who would become Master Magician.Suggest and vote on features
Betrayal at Krondor Features
The epic role-playing series from BioWare takes a thrilling leap forward with the power of Frostbite 3. Beautiful vistas and incredible new possibilities await you. Ready yourself for Dragon Age: Inquisition.Represent entire series of Dragon Age games.
Dragon Age has no features, suggest some!
- - Dragon Age is the most popular Linux alternative to Avernum.
An epic RPG based on the popular German paper & pencil series, "Das Schwarze Auge" (The Dark Eye).Suggest and vote on features
Realms of Arkania (trilogy) Features
- Single playerRealms of Arkania (trilogy) has one or more single player game modes.
Deep in the twilight of the Black Forest, you and your companions crouch before the robber-knight's tower. Hans, the alchemist, places his mysterious potion by the door. Ebhard the friar implores Saint Dunstan to bless your weapons and armor.Suggest and vote on features
In a medieval fantasy world, strange drugs appear that create an addiction among the population. It appears that they are all coming from one central point that is controlled by a mysterious stranger. The player controls a group of heroes in this role-playing game as he tries to...Suggest and vote on features
Spirit of adventure Features
- Single playerSpirit of adventure has one or more single player game modes.