AutoIt Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to AutoIt for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to AutoIt and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to AutoIt are Sikuli (Free, Open Source), UI.Vision RPA (Freemium, Open Source), Pulover’s Macro Creator (Free, Open Source) and FastKeys (Paid).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- Desktop automation tool using image recognition to identify and automate GUI elements.
- Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Text expander, start menu, shortcuts, auto complete, mouse gestures, macro recorder, clipboard manager and more.
- Actiona (formerly known as Actionaz) is a task automation tool. It allows you to create and execute action lists.
- A free, fully-featured, and extensible tool for automating any web or desktop application. UiPath Studio Community is free for individual developers, small professional teams, education and training purposes.
- Professional macro recorder freeware to automate repetitive tasks for automation tasks. Like a tape recorder, it records mouse clicks and keystrokes for infinite playback. As easy as pressing "Record" & "Play".
- An automation and scheduling software with focus on repetitive office tasks. Features include MS Excel, Word and Access tasks, emails, ODBC databases, PDFs, FTP operations and many more.