AutoCAD Electrical Alternatives
AutoCAD Electrical is described as 'design software is electrical engineering software for electrical CAD. It includes all AutoCAD functionality, plus electrical CAD features'. There are more than 10 alternatives to AutoCAD Electrical for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iPhone. The best alternative is QElectroTech, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like AutoCAD Electrical are Catia (Paid), See Electrical (Paid), EPLAN Electric P8 (Paid) and SolidWorks Electrical (Paid).
- QElectroTech is a free software to create electric diagrams. QElectroTech is under GNU/GPL license. It is currently available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. View 11 alternatives to QElectroTech
- Free • Open Source
QElectroTech vs AutoCAD ElectricalGood alternative, but lacks DXF support.It is free and it offers many features that can be found in other programs that you pay for.
- Designed specifically for electrical engineering and its intuitive interface means that you can be productive very quickly, after a short training. View 14 alternatives to See Electrical
- Paid • Proprietary
See Electrical vs AutoCAD Electricalcreated specifically to automate the design and documentation of electrical drawings. Nice company
- EKTS is designed to help users create virtual electromechanical systems, allowing for the visualization of the way in which these systems function and the identification of possible errors. View 13 alternatives to EKTS (Electrical Control Techniques Simulator)
- Free • Proprietary
- Electra® Cloud offers impressive benefits that more than save time or eliminate tedious work, it leaves then engineer free to focus on the important parts of a design, the control scheme, operations and safety of the entire machine. View 14 alternatives to Electra Cloud
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Chrome OS
- Windows Phone
- Software as a Service (SaaS)