What is Aurora Droid?
Aurora Droid is an unofficial, FOSS client to FDroid and FDroid-compatible repositories with an elegant design. Not only does Aurora Store download, update, and search for apps like the Official FDroid client, it also empowers the user with new features.
- Free/Libre software -- Has GPLv3 licence.
- Beautiful design -- Built upon latest Material Design guidelines.
- Download manager -- To manage multiple downloads along with pause, resume and retry functionalities.
- Inbuilt repo list -- You can add your own repos, but most known repositories are already included and you just need to enable them on startup. No more wasting finger power!
- Transparent downloads -- You are free to download any (even unsupported) versions of an application and they are marked clearly with their architectures and minimum SDKs, unlike the official clients.
Aurora Droid Screenshots
Aurora Droid information
Comments and Reviews
Said about Aurora Droid as an alternative
Cuztomizable,You can add more repositories
Really modern and sleek interface. It has a setup that allows you to add additional repos which you'd normally find by searching online.
Really modern and beautiful interface. It also comes with a setup, where you can setup additional repos that you'd normally have to search for. It really is the best alternative F-Droid client.