Online platform to:
- manage penetration testing,
- generate reports, and
- enable direct collaboration between every one involved in penetration testing process.
What is AttackForge.com?
AttackForge.com is a real-time collaboration platform between business, technology and penetration testers (pentesters) to help communicate results from a pentest or security audit in a easy and effective way.
AttackForge is like Atlassian JIRA.. but for security projects.
AttackForge.com provides the necessary tools & workflows to manage security & penetration testing projects from start-to-end, as well as automations (such as on-demand reporting in PDF, DOCX, CSV as well as import to JIRA, amongst others) to help you reduce overheads and costs on penetration testing projects; and to help to you maximise productivity (time spent testing) and get results back to developers & stakeholders easier, safer and faster.
AttackForge.com is intended to be used by individual or freelance penetration testers; small-to-medium sized penetration testing consultancies or providers of penetration testing services; and small-to-medium sized companies which consume penetration testing services.
For large companies, AttackForge Enterprise provides you with your own dedicated environment, white-labelled & customised to your needs.
AttackForge will help you:
- Create & Manage Security & Penetration Testing Projects
- Calendar To Schedule & Plan Testing Activities
- Define What Will Be Tested, And How It Will Be Tested
- Analytics For All Your Assets & Vulnerabilities
- Secure Workspace To Upload Details & Files Necessary For Testing
- Secure Chats And Collaboration With Your Project Team
- Add Vulnerabilities To Assets, Supported By Visual Attack Chains
- View And Control Testing Progress
- Manage Vulnerabilities, Including Retesting & Import Into Your JIRA
- Store Testing Logs
- On-demand, Automated Executive & Vulnerability Reports in PDF, DOCX & CSV
Why not try AttackForge on your next pentest or security audit? See the difference. Save time and money. You will wish you were using it sooner!
Comments and Reviews
CategoryOffice & Productivity
Recent user activities on AttackForge.com
- websecnl added AttackForge.com as alternative(s) to Cyver
- Helen2021 added AttackForge.com as alternative(s) to Hexway Apiary
- Danilo_Venom added AttackForge.com as alternative(s) to Hexway Hive
Free and easy to use. Client-facing unlike competitor products. High quality automated reporting. Rich issue library.