AttackForge.com is a real-time collaboration platform between business, technology and penetration testers (pentesters) to help communicate results from a pentest or security audit in a easy and effective way.
AttackForge is like Atlassian JIRA.. but for security projects.
AttackForge.com provides the necessary tools & workflows to manage security & penetration testing projects from start-to-end, as well as automations (such as on-demand reporting in PDF, DOCX, CSV as well as import to JIRA, amongst others) to help you reduce overheads and costs on penetration testing projects; and to help to you maximise productivity (time spent testing) and get results back to developers & stakeholders easier, safer and faster.... More Info »
AttackForge.com is intended to be used by individual or freelance penetration testers; small-to-medium sized penetration testing consultancies or providers of penetration testing services; and small-to-medium sized companies which consume penetration testing services.
For large companies, AttackForge Enterprise provides you with your own dedicated environment, white-labelled & customised to your needs.
AttackForge will help you:
- Create & Manage Security & Penetration Testing Projects
- Calendar To Schedule & Plan Testing Activities
- Define What Will Be Tested, And How It Will Be Tested
- Analytics For All Your Assets & Vulnerabilities
- Secure Workspace To Upload Details & Files Necessary For Testing
- Secure Chats And Collaboration With Your Project Team
- Add Vulnerabilities To Assets, Supported By Visual Attack Chains
- View And Control Testing Progress
- Manage Vulnerabilities, Including Retesting & Import Into Your JIRA
- Store Testing Logs
- On-demand, Automated Executive & Vulnerability Reports in PDF, DOCX & CSV
Why not try AttackForge on your next pentest or security audit? See the difference. Save time and money. You will wish you were using it sooner!