Hey Athena Alternatives
Google Assistant is a virtual assistant software application developed by Google that is primarily available on mobile and home automation devices. Based on artificial intelligence, Google Assistant can engage in two-way conversations, unlike the company's previous virtual...
- - Google Assistant is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Hey Athena.
- - Google Assistant is the most popular free alternative to Hey Athena.
Apple Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps.
- - Apple Shortcuts is the most popular Mac alternative to Hey Athena.
Apple Shortcuts Features
Talking to Siri is an easier, faster way to get things done. It’s always with you — on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and HomePod.
Hound combines Speech Recognition and Language Understanding. This Speech-to-Meaning capability makes Hound the new way to search and do things faster without typing.
The open, privacy-preserving virtual assistant.
- - Genie is the most popular Web-based, Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Hey Athena.
- - Genie is the most popular Open Source alternative to Hey Athena.
Kalliope is a modular always-on voice controlled personal assistant designed for home automation.
Braina Virtual Assistant is an intelligent personal assistant software for Windows PC that allows you to interact with your computer using voice commands in English language.
- - Braina is the most popular Windows alternative to Hey Athena.
Lightweight and fast, yet still packed with your favorite features, the Google Assistant is now available on Android (Go edition).
Saiy is the new version of utter! rebuilt from the ground up and it’s now Open Source too!Discontinued
Unavailable on app store. Latest commit 5047da4 on Apr 1, 2018. See https://github.com/brandall76/Saiy-PS
vokul is the first 100% handsfree app for your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that allows you to DJ music and podcasts, dictate text messages, and call contacts in your address book, without pressing any buttons! Just say "hey vokul," and speak your command.
- - vokul is the most popular commercial alternative to Hey Athena.
Madonna Virtual Assistant, part of the Synthetic Intelligence Network(SYN), is a free and flexible Virtual assistant designed for normal users who wish to add Artificial Intelligence to their computer.