What is Argus Monitor?
Monitoring temperatures and status of system components such as CPU, GPU and hard disk drive, fan speeds
- Monitor your hard disk drive temperature and the health status of your hard disk drive by constantly checking the critical S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
- Warns you with a probability of up to 70 percent before a hard drive fails -- in time for you to save all the precious data added to your system after the last backup.
- Graphical display of the temperatures of your hard disk drives.
- Monitoring and graphical display of GPU temperature.
- Graphical display of the CPU temperature (independently for each CPU core).
- Graphical display of core frequency (enables you to check if power management is working).
- HDD/SSD benchmark -- measuring access times and transfer rates.
- Display speeds of system fans.
- Display and control fan speeds for ATI/AMD HD5xxx graphics cards.
A fully functional trial version is available at vendors website.
Argus Monitor Screenshots
Argus Monitor Features
Argus Monitor information
Comments and Reviews
Said about Argus Monitor as an alternative
Like Speedfan, only better. Easier to set up and also better looking. Superior in any way, except it's not free. Still, worth trying out.
Actually lets you control the speeds of all your fans (among other things)!
The only other software that has Fan Control for most Windows PCs, most other fan control programs seem to only work for Macs. It's literally the only other alternative to SpeedFan unless you have specific motherboards that has fan control software bundled with it.
- Hard Disk Diagnostic
CategoriesOS & Utilities • System & Hardware
Lists containing Argus MonitorEssential • System Monitor + Info
Recent user activities on Argus Monitor
- baktsoft added Argus Monitor as alternative(s) to Taskbar Monitor
- pandaM3CH4 liked Argus Monitorpa
- khat17 liked Argus Monitorkh
Really DOES the job similar to old Speedfan and even better. It can operate all the sensors/fans on the motherboard. Enormous quantity of settings and customization options. Works on Asus B550m TUF Gaming.
Does not work with Gigabyte Aorus 7. Neither 3 of my Corsair MLs (top radiator, H_PWR header via a 3-way splitter, PWM) nor stock Phantex fans (front rad, SYS_PUMP header via an Y-splitter, DC controlled) cannot be controlled. I tried both "Manual" and "Software" modes - the speeds remain controlled by BIOS. App Center's SIV is not installed.